Полная версия страницы  English  

AMB Express

Bear, 03.12.2010 14:47
ISSN = 2191-0855
IF-2004 =
AMB Express is a high quality journal that brings together research in the area of Applied and Industrial Microbiology with a particular interest in ‘White Biotechnology’ and ‘Red Biotechnology’. The emphasis is on processes employing microorganisms, eukaryotic cell cultures or enzymes for the biosynthesis, transformation and degradation of compounds. This includes fine and bulk chemicals, polymeric compounds and enzymes or other proteins. Downstream processes are also considered. Integrated processes combining biochemical and chemical processes are also published.

The journal publishes high-quality, innovative articles and serves as an essential resource for researchers in academia and industry. Original contributions from the various broad fields of in particular ‘White Biotechnology’ and ‘Red Biotechnology’ are welcome and are very much in the scope of the journal. This comprises improvements of established technologies as well as in pipe technologies (processes and products). Included are products like alcohols, antibiotics and other secondary metabolites, antibodies, bioenergy, biofuels, biopolymers, bioreactors, biosensors, biosurfactants, coenzymes and cofactors, enzymes, lipids, organic acids, pigments, sugars, therapeutic proteins, toxins, use of renewable resources, and many more.

The journal welcomes also proposals for short reviews which critically summarize and evaluate interesting new developments, new processes, new products, features of production organisms or industrially relevant enzymes.

Сайт журнала

Пожалуйста, размещайте дополнительную информацию, новые ссылки, замечания и т.п. в "ответах" на это сообщение.
guest: great , 05.11.2018 21:40
You have done a great job. I will definitely dig it and personally recommend to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this site.
http://www.globalearntalk.com
Это — лёгкая версия форума. Чтобы попасть на полную, щелкните здесь.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.