Полная версия страницы  English  

Why are cover letters important for a job?

Guest, 23.07.2022 14:40
Cover letters are not important to me as an employer.
When I post a job opening, I make it clear what the requirements are. I am looking for a handful of good, qualified applicants. What I usually get are dozens of unqualified applicants. Some of those applicants take the time to write a cover letter to explain their lack of qualifications with rationalizations and promises of extra skills and characteristics that are completely unverifiable before being on the job. So instead of one document to review (an unacceptable resume), I get two.
I just want a resume from qualified applicants that shows their best fit for the position. Cover letters, in my opinion, are an artifact of the past that are mostly irrelevant.

/ Поиск работы,  #670337  /
Проф. Cheri Crystal
Тел.: tel:000562906253
E-mail: Отправить e-mail
Позиция: Аспирант, Сотрудник
География поиска: Англия
Желаемая обл. деятельности: Компьютерное моделирование и Биоинформатика, Инженерия, Компьютеры и Программирование для медицины
xys, 08.08.2022 11:36
fbvdsrgvedve
guest: lilywilson , 08.08.2022 11:39
Check out our website to get some of the remarkable writing services of the authentic style at affordable rates with free delivery worldwide. We have made assignments, essay writing, dissertation writing, homework help and SOP Writng Service, and much more education service so if you can be interested in this so contact us on this link https://www.assignmentmastercanada.com/
rusian, 18.08.2022 05:59
Everything in the content weaver game can be true if each of us knows how to apply and study it carefully. Let's create animedle a healthy new world together. Thank you very much banks.
AA, 16.10.2022 15:59
AAA
guest: johny , 16.10.2022 16:10
Interesting and amazing how your post is! It Is Useful and helpful for me That I like it very much, and I am looking forward to Hearing from your next..Bitcoin price
Guest, 11.11.2022 20:34
A cover letter is one of the most important tools in your job search. It is an opportunity to introduce yourself to a potential employer, express your interest in a position and explain why you are the best candidate for the job. My Webpageresume writing cost is a company that can make your proper cover letter.
evawhite, 11.11.2022 20:35
(Guest @ 11.11.2022 20:34)
Ссылка на исходное сообщение  A cover letter is one of the most important tools in your job search. It is an opportunity to introduce yourself to a potential employer, express your interest in a position and explain why you are the best candidate for the job. resume writing cost is a company that can make your proper cover letter.
Guest, 11.11.2022 20:37
[quote=Guest,11.11.2022 20:34]Ссылка на исходное сообщение  over is one ohe most
AsiaSEO, 27.01.2023 16:49
แรงที่สุดตอนนี้ sagame1688 คาสิโนออนไลน์ ระบบฝากถอนออโต้ภายใน5วินาที
AsiaSEO, 03.02.2023 17:56
เว็บตรง AKNANCE เว็บเกมส์ออนไลน์ สมัครง่ายไม่มีขั้นต่ำ
jennifermathew, 22.03.2024 10:23
If you are looking, for someone to write or cover letter for you on your behalf. I have got the right platform for you. try My Assignment Services their assignment helper will write cover letters for you on your behalf that too at very reasonable prices.
Это — лёгкая версия форума. Чтобы попасть на полную, щелкните здесь.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.